Roxbury Park serves as the hub for all of the City’s summer recreation programs. Located on 29.3 acres of land in the Roxbury neighborhood the park offers a multitude of recreation opportunities. The park is the home of over 15 City sponsored sports leagues in addition to being used as a practice and game field for high school sports and various fund raising and charity events.
- 2 regulation baseball fields
- 2 pony league/softball fields
- 2 little league baseball fields
- 8 lighted tennis courts
- 2 lighted basketball courts
- 2 lighted racquetball courts
- 5 lighted volleyball courts
- 1 lighted roller hockey court
- A walking path
- Integrated playground
- Picnic Pavilions
If your group would like to rent a portion of the park for an event, contact Public Works at (814) 533-2061.